This is a simple to make cake, but very delicious, enjoy and share it with your loved ones. :)
5 eggs2 cups sugar1 cup of butter2 cups of flour1 teaspoon baking powderRasp of one lemonTopping:Whipped creamStrawberriesGranulated chocolate* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 355 Fahrenheit.
- Grease a cake pan with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar and softened butter with a mixer until a light creamy mixture is obtained, then add the lemon zest and beat again.
- Add the flour, baking powder and egg whites alternately and mix some more.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, when it is cold, cover with the whipped cream
- and garnish with granulated chocolate and strawberries.
There are no comments for this recipe.