This is a simple to make cake, but very delicious, enjoy and share it with your loved ones. :)
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
5 eggs2 cups sugar1 cup of butter2 cups of flour1 teaspoon baking powderRasp of one lemonTopping:Whipped creamStrawberriesGranulated chocolate Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 355 Fahrenheit.
- Grease a cake pan with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar and softened butter with a mixer until a light creamy mixture is obtained, then add the lemon zest and beat again.
- Add the flour, baking powder and egg whites alternately and mix some more.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, when it is cold, cover with the whipped cream
- and garnish with granulated chocolate and strawberries.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make a Portuguese prego sandwich (garlic steak sandwich) with Michael Santos on this video.
How they make canned sardines in Portugal. Canned sardines are a delicacy in Portugal. The country has a long fish-canning tradition, to the point that the sardine has become a national icon.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg shows you how to make the popular and delicious Portuguese sweet bread (massa sovada).
This Portuguese torresmos brancos (fried pork belly) is quite simple and all you need is three ingredients: water, coarse sea salt and thickly cut pork belly pieces.
A Top 10 count down from the archives of all of Jamie's classic food tricks and tips to make you a ninja in the Kitchen.
Pasta is a popular dish made from unleavened dough of wheat flour, water, and sometimes eggs.