This delicious recipe will take only about 40 minutes to prepare, enjoy with a mixed salad.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 cod loins4 medium sized potatoes1 head of garlicOlive oil (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cook the potatoes with the skin in water and salt.
- Once cooked remove the skin and cut them in half.
- Place the cod loins on baking pan, add the potatoes and cloves of garlic cut in half.
- Add pepper and drizzle with plenty of olive oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with mixed salad.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Do you want to increase your abilities to cook meals? You can make arrangements for your class while on vacation. Cooking lessons are available for holidaymakers to take advantage of. This course will teach you how...
Ever heard the saying that the cows in the Azores are happy cows? Read this short article to find out why.
Ponta Delgada, Portuguese for 'thin point', is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal located on the south coast of São Miguel Island, the largest and...