Portuguese Baked Cod Loins Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Apr 30, 2017
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
4 cod loins4 medium sized potatoes1 head of garlicOlive oil (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Cook the potatoes with the skin in water and salt.
- Once cooked remove the skin and cut them in half.
- Place the cod loins on baking pan, add the potatoes and cloves of garlic cut in half.
- Add pepper and drizzle with plenty of olive oil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with mixed salad.
You Might Also Like These