Portuguese Orange Roll Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, May 11, 2017
5 out of 5 with 49 ratings
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix, than add and mix the sugar slowly.
- Add the orange zest, than the orange juice mixed with the cornstarch.
- Pour the preparation into a rectangular sheet pan smeared with margarine and sprinkled with sugar.
- Bake in a oven at 180°C OR 350°F for about 20 minutes. Don't preheat the oven.
- Once it's baked, place it in another sheet pan sprinkled with sugar.
- Roll it with the help of a cloth.