Portuguese Orange Roll Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, May 11, 2017
5 out of 5 with 49 ratings
6 eggs1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 tablespoon of cornstarch1 cup of orange juiceOrange zest (to taste)Sugar (to taste), to garnish * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix, than add and mix the sugar slowly.
- Add the orange zest, than the orange juice mixed with the cornstarch.
- Pour the preparation into a rectangular sheet pan smeared with margarine and sprinkled with sugar.
- Bake in a oven at 180°C OR 350°F for about 20 minutes. Don't preheat the oven.
- Once it's baked, place it in another sheet pan sprinkled with sugar.
- Roll it with the help of a cloth.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!