This Portuguese oven roasted sardines (sardinhas assadas) recipe is easy to make, yet very delicious, serve with a salad or tomato rice.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 kg of small sardines6 cloves of garlicOlive oil (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Wheat flourVinegar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Clean the sardines and salt them, leave for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Run them through cold water and drain them.
- Transfer the sardines to flour and place on a tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, a few drops of vinegar and sprinkle them with the pepper, chopped garlic and bay leaves.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 F until they were golden.
- Serve with a salad or tomato rice.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make a easy Portuguese white wine sangria, a delightful and refreshing cocktail that combines the bright and crisp flavors of white wine with an array of fresh fruits and a touch of sweetness.
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make Azorean fresh cheese (queijo fresco).
Europe's last secret paradise, Madeira.