Portuguese Oven Roasted Sardines Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesFri, May 12, 2017
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
Views: 34207 - Comments 0
1 kg of small sardines6 cloves of garlicOlive oil (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)2 bay leavesSalt (to taste)Wheat flourVinegar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Clean the sardines and salt them, leave for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Run them through cold water and drain them.
- Transfer the sardines to flour and place on a tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, a few drops of vinegar and sprinkle them with the pepper, chopped garlic and bay leaves.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 F until they were golden.
- Serve with a salad or tomato rice.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Julieta Venâncio