This Portuguese grilled codfish (bacalhau grelhado) recipe is easy to prepare and delicious.
1 serving/piece of cod4 small potatoes cooked with the peel2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Milk (to taste)* Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Place the cod in a bowl and cover it with milk and ground pepper. Place it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Drain the cod and remove the excess milk with paper towels.
- Grill the cod (15 to 20 minutes or until cooked) switching sides half way.
- Boil the potatoes in water with salt to taste.
- Fry the garlic in olive oil and set aside.
- Punch each boiled potato to open them a little.
- Serve the cod accompanied with the potatoes and roasted peppers.
- Drizzle with olive oil and fried garlic.
There are no comments for this recipe.