This Portuguese grilled codfish (bacalhau grelhado) recipe is easy to prepare and delicious.
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 serving/piece of cod4 small potatoes cooked with the peel2 garlic clovesOlive oil (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Milk (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the cod in a bowl and cover it with milk and ground pepper. Place it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Drain the cod and remove the excess milk with paper towels.
- Grill the cod (15 to 20 minutes or until cooked) switching sides half way.
- Boil the potatoes in water with salt to taste.
- Fry the garlic in olive oil and set aside.
- Punch each boiled potato to open them a little.
- Serve the cod accompanied with the potatoes and roasted peppers.
- Drizzle with olive oil and fried garlic.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Pedro Ramos from Cooking Like Ramos shows you how to make an easy Portuguese seafood rice (arroz de marisco).
My top 7 recommended dishes on the stunning and beautiful island of Madeira!
Top 5 light but delicious Portuguese dessert recipes was put together by Michael Costa.