This Portuguese douradas with lemon recipe (bream fish) creates an amazing and delicious dish.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 Douradas (fish)4 lemons2 medium onions2 ripe tomatoesOlive oil (to taste)White wine (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Take the douradas and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cut the lemon in slices and place them on the fish, securing them well.
- Peel the onions and cut into slices, just like the tomato.
- Place them on the bottom of a baking sheet and place the douradas on top.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and wine and bake at 355 F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve fish, garnished with parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make Portuguese bean soup, a hearty and flavorful dish that hails from the Hawaiian Islands, where it has become a beloved local staple with a unique fusion of Portuguese and Hawaiian culinary influences.
Learn how to make Portuguese holy ghost soup (sopas do espírito santo) in this video with Michael Santos.
How to make a Francesinha sandwich, a mouthwatering culinary creation that hails from the city of Porto in Portugal. Often referred to as the "little French girl," this indulgent sandwich is a local favorite and a...