Portuguese Douradas with Lemon Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodTue, May 16, 2017
5 out of 5 with 6 ratings
Views: 22154 - Comments 0
4 Douradas (fish)4 lemons2 medium onions2 ripe tomatoesOlive oil (to taste)White wine (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Parsley (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Take the douradas and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cut the lemon in slices and place them on the fish, securing them well.
- Peel the onions and cut into slices, just like the tomato.
- Place them on the bottom of a baking sheet and place the douradas on top.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and wine and bake at 355 F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve fish, garnished with parsley.
Recipe & Photo Credit: sabores.sapo.pt