Portuguese Chouriço and Quinoa Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salad RecipesWed, May 17, 2017
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Slice the avocado into medium sized slices and the grape tomatoes into halves. Set them in a separate bowl aside with the chopped parsley.
- Place the quinoa in a saucepan along with a tablespoon of olive oil and cook it on medium heat for about 12-15 minutes or until done.
- As it is cooking place the sliced chourico on a skillet with the rest of the olive oil and let it cook on low heat until the quinoa is done.
- Once the quinoa is done, place the finished quinoa in the saucepan onto the skillet.
- Flash fry the quinoa and chouriço in the skillet on high heat for about 5 minutes until the chouriço has browned.
- Once done place the chourico and quinoa into the bowl you placed aside with the tomatoes, avocado, and parsley and quickly toss them together in a bowl for serving.
- Add salt and pepper to taste along with 2 drops of lemon juice for extra flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)