Portuguese Spiritual Cod Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesThu, Jun 1, 2017
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Boil the poatoes.
- Cut the onions in half moons and place it in a pan with plenty of olive oil (should at least cover the onion), add a little vinegar, salt and bay leaf, cook well and set aside.
- Pass the cod on wheat flour and fry, drain well and reserve as well.
- Make the mashed potatoes.
- On a platter arrange a good layer of onion, place the cod loins in the center and the mashed potatoes puree on the sides.
- Over the cod add a little more onion, chop the small pickles and place them on top of the cod/onion, finish by spreading a little mayonnaise over the pickles and bake until it starts to get golden brown.