Portuguese Beans with Turnip Soup Recipe
Posted in: Soup RecipesSun, Jun 4, 2017
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
- Over medium heat, add some olive oil to a pan, add the slices of sausage and the smoked bacon cut into cubes and let it fry (just a little), than add the onion.
- When the onion begins to brown add the peeled tomato seeded and cut into small pieces, bay leafs, the chopped parsley and paprika.
- Cook a little until the tomatoes dissolve into a sauce.
- Add the baked beans and some water.
- Add the sliced turnip heads, salt and cook over low heat until the turnips are well cooked.
- Serve right away!