Portuguese Beef Skewers Recipe
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a small food processor/ blender and process until smooth.
- Combine the marinade with the beef cubes in a bowl and mix well, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour – but overnight is highly recommended.
- Remove from the fridge at least ½ hour before intending to cook so the meat can get to room temperature.
- Thread the marinated beef chunks onto skewers, alternating with the green pepper pieces and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the skewers on a BBQ/ Grill or under a broiler.
You Might Also Like These