Portuguese Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cornstarch and sugar.
- Add the butter and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Combine the flour and baking powder; stir into the sugar mixture until a dough forms.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness and form them into circular shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes in the oven, until the cookies are done.
- Allow cookies to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
You Might Also Like These