Portuguese Baked Rock Fish Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Aug 25, 2017
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
4 rock fish steaks, 2-3 inches thick6 small red and white potatoes, chopped into 2 inch pieces2 plum tomatoes, chopped into 2 inch pieces1 small onion, sliced1 clove of garlic, minced1 tbsp of olive oil1 tsp of paprika½ tsp of salt½ tsp of pepper1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Coat bottom of casserole dish with olive oil.
- Add chopped potatoes first, then onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Top with rockfish steaks.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 50 minutes or until fish is flaky and potatoes are soft.
You Might Also Like These