This Portuguese Maria biscuit dessert recipe makes a refreshing, delicious and a to die for dessert. Enjoy!
2 cups of crunched Maria biscuits1 cup of condensed milk2 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream4 small yogurts10 gelatin sheetsGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Dip the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Crunch the cookies.
- Pour the condensed milk into a bowl, add the yogurts and stir.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream into a whipped cream.
- Drain the gelatin sheets, melt them in the microwave without boiling and add it to the condensed milk preparation and stir.
- Add the whipped cream, mix gently, then add the crunched biscuits and mix again.
- Grease a cake pan with oil, pour the preparation into the pan and place it in the refrigerator until it solidifies (a few hours).
- At serving time, carefully unmold from the pan and decorate with more Maria biscuits.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!