This Portuguese Maria biscuit dessert recipe makes a refreshing, delicious and a to die for dessert. Enjoy!
|Ready In||4 h 30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 cups of crunched Maria biscuits1 cup of condensed milk2 and 1/2 cups of heavy cream4 small yogurts10 gelatin sheets Get Portuguese ingredients
- Dip the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Crunch the cookies.
- Pour the condensed milk into a bowl, add the yogurts and stir.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream into a whipped cream.
- Drain the gelatin sheets, melt them in the microwave without boiling and add it to the condensed milk preparation and stir.
- Add the whipped cream, mix gently, then add the crunched biscuits and mix again.
- Grease a cake pan with oil, pour the preparation into the pan and place it in the refrigerator until it solidifies (a few hours).
- At serving time, carefully unmold from the pan and decorate with more Maria biscuits.
You might also like:
The malassada song by the Portuguese kids. Eating right has never been more difficult, especially during these quarantine days! Here's an anthem we wrote for all of us trying to eat right...
In 1498 during the Age of Discovery, Vasco da Gama landed in Calicut, India and changed the course of history.
Aprenda a fazer esta receita de feijoada à Portuguesa.