Portuguese Almond Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesThu, Aug 31, 2017
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
- Turn the oven to 355 F.
- Grease a round cake pan and sprinkle with sugar.
- In a pot, add the sugar and water, bring to a boil and simmer for two minutes.
- After cooling slightly, add the almond and the yolks.
- Bring to a boil again, stirring constantly, and boil for about three minutes.
- Remove and pour into cake pan.
- Bake in a water bath for about an hour.
- When it's done, remove from the oven an let it cool.
- Unmold from the pan and place it on a dish.