4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 14487
This turkey gizzards (moelas de peru) with beer recipe is delicious, serve it with rice or with fresh crusty bread.
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 kg of turkey gizzards, well cleaned and cut into pieces1/2 of a beer1/2 cup of rum6 cloves of garlic2 tablespoons of tomato paste3 tablespoons of olive oilSalt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Sweet paprika (to taste)Thyme (to taste)2 bay leafsParsley, to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the gizzards and braise them.
- Add the chopped garlic and stir.
- Add the rum and let it flame until it goes out.
- Add the salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, thyme and bay leaves.
- Stir well and add the tomato paste, stirring well.
- Finally, add the beer.
- Let it simmer for about 1 hour stirring regularly, add water if the sauce evaporates.
Recipe & Photo Credit: aculinriadamissy.blogspot.pt
There are no comments for this recipe.