This baked chicken is crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 chicken legs4 chicken thighs3 and 1/2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheeseHalf of a lemon zest2 tablespoons of melted butter2 teaspoons of mustard4 tablespoons of milk3 tablespoons of cider vinegar6 tablespoons of breadcrumbsFlour (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Put the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and butter in a glass and mix it well, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Without washing the glass, place the milk, mustard, and vinegar, blend it on a blender and add this to another plate.
- In a third dish add the flour.
- Roll the chicken legs first in the flour, then in the milk sauce and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place in a pan lined with foil and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like:
Ponta Delgada, Portuguese for 'thin point', is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal located on the south coast of São Miguel Island, the largest and...
Portugal is an important tourist destination in Europe and the world. Visiting this beautiful country is to discover a remarkably diverse destination. Let's take a look at the best 10 places to visit in Portugal.
Sete Cidades is the most beautiful place in the Azores. This volcanic crater with its luminescent green and blue lakes is absolutely stunning and a must-visit during your trip.