Portuguese Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Poultry
Sep 7, 2017
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
4 chicken legs4 chicken thighs3 and 1/2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheeseHalf of a lemon zest2 tablespoons of melted butter2 teaspoons of mustard4 tablespoons of milk3 tablespoons of cider vinegar6 tablespoons of breadcrumbsFlour (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and preheat the oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Put the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and butter in a glass and mix it well, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Without washing the glass, place the milk, mustard, and vinegar, blend it on a blender and add this to another plate.
- In a third dish add the flour.
- Roll the chicken legs first in the flour, then in the milk sauce and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place in a pan lined with foil and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
You Might Also Like These