This Portuguese pork stew with peas recipe is such an easy dish to make and it's great comfort food.
1 lb. of cubed pork butt1 large onion, sliced1 small can of tomato sauce 1 cup of water1 package of frozen peas3 tablespoons of olive oil.Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Brown the pork in the olive oil than add the onion.
- Once the onion is translucent add the tomato sauce and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the water and the peas and boil until they are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from burner and serve hot over steamed rice.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.