Portuguese Pork Stew with Peas Recipe
Posted in: Soups / Stews
Sat, Sep 9, 2017, 07:36, 3 Months ago
3 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 lb. of cubed pork butt1 large onion, sliced1 small can of tomato sauce 1 cup of water1 package of frozen peas3 tablespoons of olive oil.Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)
- Brown the pork in the olive oil than add the onion.
- Once the onion is translucent add the tomato sauce and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the water and the peas and boil until they are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from burner and serve hot over steamed rice.