Portuguese Cod Stew Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Sat, Sep 9, 2017, 19:56, 2 Weeks ago
3 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Cut the cod into pieces and set aside.
- Chop the garlic cloves, cut the onions into slices and place them in the bottom of a pot. Peel and cut the potatoes into slices, also put them in the pan and season with salt and mint.
- Add the cod on top, than the tomatoes in slices and the peppers in half moons.
- Season with salt and more mint and drizzle with the olive oil, add the wine and water.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 25 minutes, on a low heat, occasionally stirring the pan.
- When everything is cooked, check if it needs more salt, decorate with mint and serve.