Portuguese Salmon Tart Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Fri, Sep 22, 2017, 14:30, 5 Months ago
0 out of 5 with ratings
For the dough:250 grams of flour5 tablespoons of butter (at room temperature)2 egg yolks50 ml of milk½ teaspoon of fine saltFor the filling:200 grams of smoked salmon100 grams of cucumber in vinegar150 grams of grated mozzarella cheese200 ml of cream3 eggs1 sprig of basil
- Place the flour on a workbench, make a cavity in the center and add the remaining ingredients indicated for the dough.
- With your fingertips, work the dough from the center out until you get a homogenous preparation (if necessary add a little more milk, but be careful that the dough does not get too soft).
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag, close and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the dough on a floured work surface, and line it with a 25 cm in diameter removable bottom tray.
- First add the cucumber sliced in medium slices, the salmon cut into strips and the chopped basil.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and pour over the mixture of the cream with the beaten eggs.
- Bake at 190C / 375F for about 30 minutes.