Portuguese Salmon Tart Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Fri, Sep 22, 2017, 14:30, 10 Months ago
0 out of 5 with ratings
For the dough:2 cups of flour5 tablespoons of butter (at room temperature)2 egg yolks1/4 cup of milk½ teaspoon of fine saltFor the filling:7 ounces of smoked salmon3 and 1/2 ounces of cucumber in vinegar5 ounces of grated mozzarella cheese3/4 cup of heavy of cream3 eggs1 sprig of basil
Get these Ingredients at Amazon.com
- Place the flour on a workbench, make a cavity in the center and add the remaining ingredients indicated for the dough.
- With your fingertips, work the dough from the center out until you get a homogenous preparation (if necessary add a little more milk, but be careful that the dough does not get too soft).
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag, close and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the dough on a floured work surface, and line it with a 25 cm in diameter removable bottom tray.
- First add the cucumber sliced in medium slices, the salmon cut into strips and the chopped basil.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and pour over the mixture of the cream with the beaten eggs.
- Bake at 190C / 375F for about 30 minutes.