This is a Portuguese cod lagareiro recipe that will get two thumbs up from everyone, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 15 min|
|Ready In||1 h 25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 cod fillets2 bay leaves 5 chives 1 kg of potatoes 42 peppers (red and green)2 garlic cloves200 ml of olive oil1 teaspoon of vinegarSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Bake the potatoes with peel along with the bay leaf, scallions cut in half and seasoned with salt.
- After the potatoes are baked, put them on a baking dish and press them slightly to open.
- Next, place the cod fillets around or over the potatoes.
- Cut the peppers in strips and arrange them around the cod.
- Cut the garlic in thin slices and add it over the cod and potatoes.
- Season and drizzle a little olive oil over everything.
- When everything is prepared in the baking dish, bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 220C or 425F.
- When serving, sprinkle with the vinegar.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Cozido (boiled meal) cooked by the steam of the volcano in Furnas, Azores, Portugal.
Portugal is one of the world's most beautiful countries! From boating on the Algarve Coast to exploring the castles of Sintra, Portugal offers so much variety to experience and witness! Where is your favorite place...
It only takes 30 minutes to make these 3 ingredient coconut cupcakes which are a treat for anytime of the day, enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.