Portuguese Cod Lagareiro Recipe
- Bake the potatoes with peel along with the bay leaf, scallions cut in half and seasoned with salt.
- After the potatoes are baked, put them on a baking dish and press them slightly to open.
- Next, place the cod fillets around or over the potatoes.
- Cut the peppers in strips and arrange them around the cod.
- Cut the garlic in thin slices and add it over the cod and potatoes.
- Season and drizzle a little olive oil over everything.
- When everything is prepared in the baking dish, bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 220C or 425F.
- When serving, sprinkle with the vinegar.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These