Portuguese Cod Lagareiro Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Sat, Sep 23, 2017, 04:11, 10 Months ago
0 out of 5 with ratings
4 cod slices2 bay leaves 5 chives 1 kg of potatoes 42 peppers (red and green)2 garlic cloves200 ml of olive oil1 teaspoon of vinegarSalt (to taste)
Get these Ingredients at Amazon.com
- Bake the potatoes with peel along with the bay leaf, scallions cut in half and seasoned with salt.
- After the potatoes are baked, put them on a baking dish and press them slightly to open.
- Next, place the cod slices around or over the potatoes.
- Cut the peppers in strips and arrange them around the cod.
- Cut the garlic in thin slices and add it over the cod and potatoes.
- Season and drizzle a little olive oil over everything.
- When everything is prepared in the baking dish, bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 220C or 425F.
- When serving, sprinkle with the vinegar.