Portuguese Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesMon, Sep 25, 2017
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 355F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with the butter.
- Break the chocolate into 12 squares and set aside.
- Grate the rest of the chocolate.
- In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until a creamy mixture is obtained, than add the eggs with the milk, add the flour with the yeast and the cocoa powder and beat well, add the grated chocolate and mix well.
- Place the dough into the cups in the pan.
- Put a square of chocolate inside the dough in each cup and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once it's done. remove from the oven, let them cool, unmold and serve!