These mouth watering chocolate cupcakes with melted chocolate are delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2/3 cup of culinary chocolate1 and 1/2 cups of flour1/2 cup of brown sugar2 eggs1/3 cup of butter, softened9 tablespoons of milk3 tablespoons of cocoa powder1 teaspoon of baking powderButter, to grease Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 355F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with the butter.
- Break the chocolate into 12 squares and set aside.
- Grate the rest of the chocolate.
- In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until a creamy mixture is obtained, than add the eggs with the milk, add the flour with the baking powder and the cocoa powder and beat well, add the grated chocolate and mix well.
- Place the dough into the cups in the pan.
- Put a square of chocolate inside the dough in each cup and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once it's done. remove from the oven, let them cool, unmold and serve!
You might also like:
Portugal is the most western country in Europe and has a fascinating and proud history that can be felt throughout the country. Let's explore some of the fascinating facts and history of Portugal.
A couple who have travelled all over the world, decided to settle in Portugal. They purchased a farm, renovated it and now are moving in.
The Azores are not the most obvious place to consider for a vacation, but they are one that is worth considering if you are looking for something different from the norm.