4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
comments: 2 - views: 13579
These mouth watering chocolate cupcakes with melted chocolate are delicious.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2/3 cup of culinary chocolate1 and 1/2 cups of flour1/2 cup of brown sugar2 eggs1/3 cup of butter, softened9 tablespoons of milk3 tablespoons of cocoa powder1 teaspoon of baking powderButter, to grease Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 355F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with the butter.
- Break the chocolate into 12 squares and set aside.
- Grate the rest of the chocolate.
- In a bowl beat the butter with the sugar until a creamy mixture is obtained, than add the eggs with the milk, add the flour with the baking powder and the cocoa powder and beat well, add the grated chocolate and mix well.
- Place the dough into the cups in the pan.
- Put a square of chocolate inside the dough in each cup and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once it's done. remove from the oven, let them cool, unmold and serve!
Recipe & Photo Credit: CaCau, saborintenso.com *