Portuguese Bread Recipe
- Put the flour in a bowl and mix all the ingredients except the water and olive oil.
- Mix everything with a wooden spoon, after everything is well mixed, make a hole in the middle and put the warm water and olive oil in it.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the flour absorbs the liquid and is well mixed.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and a woolen blanket and let it rise for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Remove the dough, mold it into a bread shape and put it in a tray dusted with flour.
- With a knife, make a cut along the top of the bread.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until it is to your liking.
You Might Also Like These