Portuguese Moist Orange Cake Recipe
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves .
- Add the egg yolks, stirring well, than add the orange juice and zest.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and add to the previous preparation.
- Add the beaten egg whites and mix carefully.
- Put in a greased and dusted with flour cake pan, and bake at 180C / 355F for about 40 minutes.
- Mix the juice of the 2 oranges with the 50 grams of sugar until the sugar dissolves completely and add it over the cake when the cake is cool.
You Might Also Like These