Portuguese Cod Coentrada Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesFri, Sep 29, 2017
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Crush the coriander and garlic in a mortar with a little salt and mix it with the olive oil.
- Place the cod steaks on a serving platter with the chopped onion.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with potato slices drizzled with olive oil.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)