This delicious Portuguese cod coentrada recipe takes less than an hour to make, enjoy with potato slices with olive oil.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 cod steaks2 onions3 garlic cloves1 bunch of coriander100 ml of olive oilSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Crush the coriander and garlic in a mortar with a little salt and mix it with the olive oil.
- Place the cod steaks on a serving platter with the chopped onion.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with potato slices drizzled with olive oil.
You might also like:
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...
Portugal Day is also known as Dia de Portugal, Camões e das Comunidades Portuguesas (Day of Portugal, Camões, and the Portuguese Communities), is a national holiday celebrated in Portugal and by Portuguese...
On the video, Angela from Angela Castro - The Olive Branch, shows you how to make the delicious Portuguese cavacas pastry.