Portuguese Cod Coentrada Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodThu, Sep 28, 2017
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Views: 13182 - Comments 2
This delicious Portuguese cod coentrada recipe takes less than an hour to make, enjoy with potato slices with olive oil.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
4 cod steaks2 onions3 garlic cloves1 bunch of coriander100 ml of olive oilSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Crush the coriander and garlic in a mortar with a little salt and mix it with the olive oil.
- Place the cod steaks on a serving platter with the chopped onion.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with potato slices drizzled with olive oil.
Recipe & Photo Credit: TV7 dias - A Arte de Bem Cozinhar - Cozinha Tradicional Portuguesa
Member since Oct 1, 2015