This Portuguese chocolate pudding with caramel recipe creates the ultimate dessert, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h 30 min|
|Ready In||1 h 40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Caramel:3/4 cup of sugar5 tablespoons of cold waterPudding:750 ml of milk2 and 1/2 cups of sugar12 eggs5 tablespoons of cocoa powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 355F.
- Prepare the caramel by heating the sugar with the water until caramel is obtained.
- Pour it into a pudding form and spread well, so as to completely cover the sides and bottom, and put aside.
- Now it's time to prepare the pudding, in a stove top water bath, mix the milk with the sugar, the eggs and the cocoa powder (about 5 to 8 minutes), stir well and let it warm up, continuing to stir.
- Remove it from the heat, whisk everything well and pour it into the form with the caramel.
- Place it in the oven in a water bath for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove it and let it cool completely, enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
I wanted to take you along with me today to this amazing beach that's only 20 minutes away from Lisbon.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step how to make Azorean Chouriço (Portuguese chouriço).
Olive oil is extremely beneficial to one's health. Many diseases are cured as a result, and one's appearance improves as well.