Portuguese Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesFri, Sep 29, 2017
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
Caramel:3/4 cup of sugar5 tablespoons of cold waterPudding:750 ml of milk2 and 1/2 cups of sugar12 eggs5 tablespoons of cocoa powder * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 355F.
- Prepare the caramel by heating the sugar with the water until caramel is obtained.
- Pour it into a pudding form and spread well, so as to completely cover the sides and bottom, and put aside.
- Now it's time to prepare the pudding, in a stove top water bath, mix the milk with the sugar, the eggs and the cocoa powder (about 5 to 8 minutes), stir well and let it warm up, continuing to stir.
- Remove it from the heat, whisk everything well and pour it into the form with the caramel.
- Place it in the oven in a water bath for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove it and let it cool completely, enjoy.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!