This Portuguese style yogurt cake recipe makes a super delicious and moist cake, enjoy.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 large egg yolks3 large egg whites1 natural yogurt (about 100 grams)3/4 cup of sugar3 and 1/2 tablespoons of oil1 teaspoon of baking powderZest from a large orange1 cup of flourSalt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the orange zest, yogurt and oil and mix everything well.
- Add the flour with the baking powder already sifted and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and carefully add into the previous preparation and mix.
- Put the dough in a greased and dusted with flour cake form.
- Bake at 180C or 355F for about 25-30 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make the delicious and popular, pão-de-ló (Portuguese sponge cake).
Legend has it that wine has been produced in Portugal since at least 4000 years ago, according to some sources. It is possible that Portugal has been producing wine since the time of the Phoenicians, although the...
Potatoes are one of the most delicious vegetables on the planet. We like them cooked, and we also like them fried as potato chips. Have you ever considered that potatoes are useful for a variety of purposes other...