Portuguese Yogurt Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesSat, Sep 30, 2017
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
3 large egg yolks3 large egg whites1 natural yogurt (about 100 grams)3/4 cup of sugar3 and 1/2 tablespoons of oil1 teaspoon of baking powderZest from a large orange1 cup of flourSalt (to taste) * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the orange zest, yogurt and oil and mix everything well.
- Add the flour with the baking powder already sifted and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and carefully add into the previous preparation and mix.
- Put the dough in a greased and dusted with flour cake form.
- Bake at 180C or 355F for about 25-30 minutes.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!