These sweet golden yellow Portuguese yogurt tarts are delicious and very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
These Portuguese yogurt tarts (pasteis de iogurte) are a simple version of the traditional recipe.
1 and 1/2 cups of sugar3/4 cup of flour2 eggs1/4 cup of margarine2 cups of coconut yogurt Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs, add the flour, the melted margarine and finally the yogurts and beat some more.
- Grease the cupcake pan(s) with margarine, dust with flour and distribute the dough between the cups, becareful not to over fill because they will rise a little.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until your liking.
- Let them cool.
- When they are cold, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nice and easy to make however it’s way too sweet. Could cut the sugar down by half
7 months ago, Saturday, April 1, 2023
These are delicious and a hit with everyone….. but then so are all your recipes I’ve used and am grateful for🤩
7 months ago, Wednesday, March 29, 2023
You might also like:
Here are 10 how to kitchen tips that will help you and you should remember before getting crazy in your kitchen.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.
You don’t have to go to cooking school to become a better cook. There are lots of easy, small things you can do every time you cook to get better, more professional results. Here are our top 10 tips for improving...