Portuguese Yogurt Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Oct 1, 2017
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
1 and 1/2 cups of sugar3/4 cup of flour2 eggs1/4 cup of margarine2 cups of coconut yogurt Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs, add the flour, the melted margarine and finally the yogurts and beat some more.
- Grease the cupcake pan(s) with margarine, dust with flour and distribute the dough between the cups, becareful not to over fill because they will rise a little.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until your liking.
- Let them cool.
- When they are cold, sprinkle with powdered sugar.