Portuguese Veal Steak Recipe
Posted in: Beef
Oct 2, 2017
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
4 veal steaks4 bay leaves4 cloves of garlic4 tablespoons of olive oil1 teaspoon of saltPepper (to taste)4 slices of hamParsley (to taste)Vinegar (to taste)1 and 1/2 lb of potatoes1 and 1/4 cups of white wine
- In a frying pan with the olive oil, add the bay leaf and the crushed garlic.
- Put the steaks in the pan and fry them until they reach your desired taste, remove and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add the strips of ham, fry lightly and remove.
- Add the white wine to the olive oil in the frying pan and keep on the heat for a few minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into thick slices, fry them in olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the steak in each plate, add a slice of fried ham on top, garnish with the bay leaf and cloves of crushed garlic and add the chips around it.
- Drizzle with the wine/olive oil sauce, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and add a few drops of vinegar over the ham.
You Might Also Like These