This mango and yogurt shake recipe makes a refreshing and delicious drink.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||8 h 40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 liter of whole milk1 cup of natural yogurt4 mangos (peeled and pit removed) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil the liter of milk and let it cool until its warm.
- Add the cup of yogurt and mix well with a spoon.
- Cover the milk / yogurt container and let it refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- Add the yogurt/milk and the mangos together in a blender and mix well.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and serve cool.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this amazing video of flying into Europe's most dangerous airport in Madeira and meet co pilot and first officer Patricia.
Cooking a can of condensed milk is a simple process that can be done in a few different ways. Here are three methods.
Pasta is a popular dish made from unleavened dough of wheat flour, water, and sometimes eggs.
Learn how to make Portuguese bacalhau à brás with this step by step video.
I loved this dish so much as it takes me back to my child hood and watching my mother make it, I am so glad I can repeat these dishes so that my children can also make them !
On this tutorial video, Sonia from Giallozafferano Italian Recipes, shows you how to clean a octopus and eat it at its best.