Mango & Yogurt Shake Recipe
Posted in: Drink RecipesMon, Oct 2, 2017
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 6404 - Comments 0
1 liter of whole milk1 cup of natural yogurt4 mangos (peeled and pit removed) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil the liter of milk and let it cool until its warm.
- Add the cup of yogurt and mix well with a spoon.
- Cover the milk / yogurt container and let it refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- Add the yogurt/milk and the mangos together in a blender and mix well.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and serve cool.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Tiagoband