Portuguese Fried Cod with Eggs Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesMon, Oct 2, 2017
4 out of 5 with 8 ratings
- Peel the onions and cut into thin half moons.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop them.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices, wash them and fry them in the oil, draining them after they are done.
- Pass the cod in the flour, and fry it on the olive oil, when it is fried on both sides remove it.
- Put the onion and garlic in the frying pan with the olive oil, stir and cook until the onion is tender, season with salt and pepper, leave it for a minute or two and turn off the heat.
- Turn the oven to 180C / 355F.
- In a baking dish, add the potatoes, then the cod, and finally, the onion and garlic with the olive oil over it.
- Beat the eggs as if they were for an omelette, season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the cod and potatoes.
- Bake until the eggs are cooked.
- Remove and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)