Portuguese Style Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- Break the Maria biscuits in small pieces, add the butter and knead it well.
- Add it to a pie pan spreading it evenly on the bottom and around the side, press it slightly and place it in a preheated oven at 180C / 355F for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with the cream and sugar and mix it very well in a mixer.
- Add small pieces of the oreo cookies and mix very well.
- Remove the crust from the oven and allow it to cool slightly.
- Add and spread the cream on the crust (still in the form) and let it refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Mix the nutella with the milk and place it on top of the cream.
- Garnish with oreo cookies, place it back in the refrigerator and serve it cool.
You Might Also Like These