- Grease two 250 ml mugs with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, combine the egg and sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil, the orange zest and the orange juice and stir again, add the flour and mix.
- Divide the preparation between two mugs and place one at a time in the microwave and bake for two minutes, at maximum power.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the orange juice and pour over the cakes.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This recipe for grandma Julia's coconut cake (receita de bolo de coco da avó Júlia) is very easy to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This recipe makes two delicious round Madeiran honey cakes (bolos de mel da Madeira) or two loaves.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
How to make Portuguese Maria biscuits cake (bolo de bolacha Maria).
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|