Portuguese Orange Mug Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesTue, Oct 3, 2017
4 out of 5 with 16 ratings
Views: 11010 - Comments 0
This Portuguese orange mug cake recipe makes a beautiful and delicious moist mug cake.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||5 min|
|Ready In||15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 egg4 tablespoons of sugar3 tablespoons of oilHalf of a orange zest4 tablespoons of orange juice5 tablespoons of flourButter (to taste)Flour (to taste)Topping:2 tablespoons of powdered sugar1 tablespoon of orange juiceOrange slices Get Portuguese ingredients
- Grease two 250 ml mugs with butter and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, combine the egg and sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil, the orange zest and the orange juice and stir again, add the flour and mix.
- Divide the preparation between two mugs and place one at a time in the microwave and bake for two minutes, at maximum power.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the orange juice and pour over the cakes.
- Garnish with orange slices.
Recipe & Photo Credit: cozinharsemstress.pt *
Member since Oct 1, 2015