There is nothing better than a delicious Portuguese roasted chicken with piri piri sauce dinner.
|Preparation time||2 h 5 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||2 h 45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 lb of Chicken3 cloves of garlic, minced2 onions1 glass of white wine2 bay leavesPiri piri sauce (to taste)Coriander (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Salt (to taste)Olive oil (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Clean, wash and cut the chicken into pieces.
- Season with the salt, garlic, wine and bay leaves and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Than on baking pan, add the onion cut in slices, add the chicken and brush it with the piri piri sauce, sprinkle with the coriander and pepper and finally drizzle olive oil over it.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.